Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Boyband 5ive back as 4our


5ive

THERE is a reason these pop gimps of the past are on Bizarre today.

And it’s not just because RITCHIE NEVILLE looks a bit like Sun TV critic ALLY ROSS in his youth.
It’s because 5IVE – RITCHIEABZ LOVESCOTT ROBINSON and SEAN CONLON — are getting back together for ITV2 show The Big Reunion, albeit without their fifth member J BROWN.
5ive
Complete ... Abs, Richard, Scott, Sean and Jason
Rex
It’s definitely a reunion, but big? They did sell 20million records in their pomp, but it’s no STONE ROSES.
I heard one is working as an estate agent so their label chief in the Nineties, SIMON COWELL, clearly kept most of the profits.
Sean said: “I was struggling with a lot of demons and insecurities back then. My confidence was gone and I was breaking down.”
After Sean said he wanted to quit the chart-topping band, Scott also said he couldn’t go on.
He said: “I remember being completely inconsolable, sobbing in a hotel room. At that point we all knew we couldn’t go on like that.”
I told Ally, aka Ritchie, he would have to review the show at some point. He broke down in tears too.

No comments:

Post a Comment